Background and Context
CEVA Logistics is the 4th largest integrated supply chain logistics providers in the world. CEVA operates in over 170 countries and has over 42,000 employees. Revenue and EBITDA for 2014 was $7.9 billion and $242 million respectively. CEVA is a levered, private equity backed company. In early 2013, the company has completed a capital structure recapitalization (reducing debt by approximately 50%) and in March 2014 refinanced its Credit Facilities as well as most of its outstanding bonds.
CEVA was formed in 2006 when Apollo Management acquired the logistics division of TNT and re-named it CEVA. In mid-2007, CEVA merged with EGL Eagle Global Logistics and integrated it under the CEVA brand.
CEVA improves the competitive position of its customers by developing, implementing and operating innovative supply chain solutions. Thanks to the Group's global coverage, CEVA can offer its services in multiple countries, with one central account responsibility.
By operating dedicated single-user and multi-user warehouses, CEVA provides effective and cost-saving solutions for industries such as Electronics & Telecom, FMCG & Retail, Industrial, Healthcare, Print & Media, Automotive, Transport & Freight Management. In addition, the company offers sophisticated cross-dock and dedicated distribution services.
Based in Houston, TX (near Bush Intercontinental Airport), the Senior Treasury Analyst – Corporate Finance will be a key member of the Global Corporate Finance function. She/he will report to the Assistant Treasurer-Corporate Finance. The Corporate Finance team is responsible for CEVA’s $2.5billion debt portfolio (inclusive of $250MM synthetic LC facility and undrawn revolver/ABL). As a highly levered, secured borrower, CEVA’s debt portfolio is noted for its complexity, particularly Credit Agreement & bond indenture covenants and incurrence baskets.
Analyst will be responsible for a geographically and structurally diverse local debt portfolio. Play a key role in any refinancing of existing debt as well as new capital raises.
Corporate Finance also serves as a central corporate resource for a never ending series of ad-hoc financial analytical projects (WACC, bond redemptions, Account Receivable financing schemes, intercompany loans/equity/recaps, other).
Relocation Assistance may be available, candidate must be located or willing to relocate to Houston, TX.
- Primary process/portfolio owner of our bond indenture/Credit Agreement covenant & debt basket model. Evaluating impacts of potential financing events to the bond covenant & debt basket. Work with the broader Legal/FP&A/Financial Reporting team on our monthly & quarterly covenant compliance work stream.
- Treasury lead for debt covenant compliance reporting and tracking. Requires close coordination with Legal/Tax departments.
- Work with Treasurer/Assistant Treasurer on periodic presentations to investors/lenders/rating agencies/insurance companies/large customers & vendors. Sr Treasury Analyst – Corporate Finance
- Support local Treasury needs of the 100+ global business units. Responsibilities include, helping with local business unit to develop, evaluation and determine credit facilities.
- Work with other Corporate Finance team members to ensure ongoing accuracy of the financing expenses (e.g. interest expense) tracker as well as forecast model.
- Support major global financing projects (e.g. Asset Securitization).
- Primary support to Assistant Treasurer on the 90 day group cash flow forecast model.
- Provide financing modelling, valuation and other means of support to the business for an financing event (e.g. supply chain financing, capital lease)
- Execute treasury projects and work with, align, manage key CEVA stakeholders to achieve the desired results
CEVA is looking to attract an individual with a minimum of 4 years of experience in professional international corporate treasury operations, who has gained a University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related area. Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) qualified and/or MBA preferred.
The successful candidate combines a sharp intellect with the ability to get things done in a global organization. Ideal candidate is confident, energetic, and will be experienced in the following:
- Knowledge of financial markets, cash management structures and traded treasury instruments
- Strong accounting & finance skills
- Solid FP&A experiences
- Knowledge of secured/highly levered debt portfolio
- Knowledge of banking, and financial instruments
- Experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid analysis and decision making (problem analysis, judgment, vision)
- Must be fluent in English and any additional foreign languages skills are helpful
Key Terms and Conditions
To express interest, please visit our website www.CEVALogistics.com or click on direct link: Senior Treasury Analyst- Corporate Finance
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.