Background and Context
CEVA Logistics is the 4th largest integrated supply chain logistics providers in the world. CEVA operates in over 170 countries and has over 44,000 employees. Revenue and EBITDA for 2013 was $8.5 billion and $393 million respectively. CEVA is a levered, private equity backed company. In the past 12 months, the company has completed a capital structure recapitalization (reducing debt by approximately 50%) and more recently refinanced its Credit Facilities as well as most of its outstanding bonds.
CEVA was formed in 2006 when Apollo Management acquired the logistics division of TNT and re-named it CEVA. In mid-2007, CEVA merged with EGL Eagle Global Logistics and integrated it under the CEVA brand.
CEVA improves the competitive position of its customers by developing, implementing and operating innovative supply chain solutions. Thanks to the Group's global coverage, CEVA can offer its services in multiple countries, with one central account responsibility.
By operating dedicated single-user and multi-user warehouses, CEVA provides effective and cost-saving solutions for industries such as Electronics & Telecom, FMCG & Retail, Industrial, Healthcare, Print & Media, Automotive, Transport & Freight Management. In addition, the company offers sophisticated cross-dock and dedicated distribution services.
For more information, please visit www.cevalogistics.com
The CEVA Logistics Global Treasury team is relocating from Amsterdam to Houston.
Based in Houston (near Bush Intercontinental Airport), the Senior Treasury Analyst will be a key member of the Global Treasury Operations function. She/he will report to the Assistant Treasurer and/or Manager – Treasury Operations. With the help of a Junior Analyst, will prepare the daily cash position report, and serve as the primary global resource for Regional Treasury Centers (Singapore and Amsterdam) as well as for the 100+ countries CEVA operates. Analyst will act as primary contact for the Americas (North and South America) countries for the cash flow forecasting and any other medium to long term Treasury related activities.
Other key areas of responsibility include consolidation of the global cash flow forecast report, LC/Guarantee administration, foreign exchange, debt administration as well as general banking needs. Manage the multi-currency cash pool positions of the participants, as well as the netting process and In-house bank.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Global cash management. Daily cash report. Cash position analytics.
- Twice Monthly 90 day cash flow forecast report: consolidation and analysis of the global forecast submissions.
- Reaching out to the N. & South American business units for Treasury (improvement) projects and responsible for aligning these countries with the global Treasury strategy and policies.
- Primary day-to-day Treasury Operations resource for the 100+ global business units. Responsibilities include general banking, letters of credit, guarantees, FX, supported by the Treasury Analyst for the execution.
- Execute interest payment process on all debt (portfolio of $2 billion external debt)
- Support global FX hedging function, collecting and aggregating FX exposure data from forecasts and balance sheet sources for analysis and management reporting.
- Track and provide analyses on bank fees for N. & S. America.
- Support Assistant Treasurer- Treasury Operations with ad-hoc analysis and other treasury related initiatives
- Must be fluent in English and any foreign language skills helpful, particularly Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin.
CEVA is looking to attract an individual with a minimum of 3 years of experience in professional international corporate treasury operations, who has gained a University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related. Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) qualified and/or MBA preferred.
The successful candidate combines a sharp intellect with the ability to get things done in a global organization. Ideal candidate is confident, energetic, and will be experienced in the following:
- Knowledge of financial markets, cash management structures and traded treasury instruments
- Basic knowledge of management accounting
- Experience in international treasury operations including cash flow forecasting, daily cash positioning and bank account administration
- Experience with central liquidity management
- Experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders
- Bank guarantee portfolio management (issuing guarantees and managing overall position)
- Treasury systems experience and knowledge: TMS, SWIFT connectivity, payment factory, in-house banking
- Strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Interested in process improvements
- Keen Intellectual curiosity
- Very good judgment skills
Key Terms and Conditions
To express interest, please visit our website www.CEVALogistics.com or click on direct link: Senior Treasury Analyst
Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Position Contact Details
Name: Rachel Moran
Email: Click Here