RHI Executive Search has been retained by our client, Stripes LLC, a subsidiary of Susser Holdings Corporation (NYSE:SUSS), which is a third generation family led publicly traded company to conduct a search for a Director, Treasury & Investor Relations (DTIR). Stripes LLC, the retail arm, owns and operates a multi-unit chain of 567 retail convenience stores and is the 11th largest convenience store chain in the United States. The company is headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas and operates in a geographical footprint predominantly in Texas, with additional stores in the neigboring states of Oklahoma and New Mexico. The company sells convenience-focused consumer goods, convenience foods, fresh and hot made-to-order foods and gasoline. The parent company, Susser Holdings Company is a Fortune 500 company with revenues approaching five-billion dollars that also operates Susser Petroleum Partners GP LLC as a general partner and maintains controlling interest of Susser Petroleum Partners LP, a publicly traded company which operates wholesale operations in fuel distribution to Stripes LLC stores, consignment locations, fuel dealers and unbranded convenience stores and commercial customers.
Duties: The ideal DTIR candidate will possess these qualifications:
As a key member of the executive financial management team, the DTIR will report directly to the CFO. In this role, the DTIR will be an advisor to and collaborator with the CFO and the leadership team in providing critical insights to the financial strategy of the company. The DTIR will have the primary responsibility for corporate treasury processes, including cash management and forecasting, managing commercial banking relationships and debt compliance. The DTIR will actively participate in corporate planning, mergers and acquisitions, financing and other strategic activities. This includes providing robust short-term and long-term financial modeling forecasts and scenario analysis and spearhead the Company’s investor relations program.
The DTIR will be an experienced and hands-on public company retail finance and forward-facing executive who possesses both a broad and strategic perspective in combination with a demonstrated tactical ability.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in corporate finance and treasury operations, or seven (7) years of experience in investment banking
- Experience in SEC and GAAP reporting and SOX compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of sound cash management practices
- Advanced skills in complex financial modeling, to include mergers and acquistion analysis, cash flow and balance sheet impacts and tax implications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Working knowledge of accounting/banking software
- Progressive career in working with public company environments and corporate finance accounting with responsibility for multiple departments including the Treasury function
- Demonstrated staff supervisory/management experience (minimum of five (5) years) in a growing company, both in size and complexity of services and/or business line
- A strong compensation package awaits the right individual.
I welcome the opportunity to further discuss this exciting opportunity, as well as forward you a Position Profile on this role. This profile provides additional details on both the role and the company for your review. Alternatively, if you are not interested, but know someone who is, I’d welcome any introductions or referrals. Please respond with a resume and brief introduction cover letter that includes your relevant qualifications should you have interest. Position Contact Details
Name: Edward Bradley, Senior Associate, RHI Executive Search
Email: Click Here