KBR Company Information
When you become part of the KBR team, your opportunities are endless. As a leading global engineering, procurement, construction, and services company, we support the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets on six continents. Serving our customers through diverse business segments, we offer challenging assignments on some of the world's largest and most complex projects where our clients have come to value us, because they know We Deliver.
With more than 27,000 employees around the world, we deliver top-quality service and performance in engineering, procurement, construction, operations and maintenance, logistics and project management services to clients who entrust us with their most vital projects.
Join us and you'll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
KBR is seeking a Senior Manager, Treasury to lead foreign currency risk management strategy and operations, managing one staff on Foreign exchange (FX) team. Direct day to day operations cash flow, project and balance sheet FX hedging programs. Work with FX accounting on analyzing and understanding monthly results and ensuring hedge treatment is obtained when desirable. Functional job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Educate BU and project personnel on FX risk and risk mitigation strategies
- Create framework to manage FX risk across all stages of project life, from bid to award through execution
- Manage FX banking relationships, as well as relationships with Sungard and 360T service providers
- BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree
- 12 + years of risk management experience. Experience and knowledge of FAS133 and FAS52
- Experience with tools such as Bloomberg, Sungard, 360T, FXpress, FXall, SAP, Oracle, HFM
- Practical experience strongly preferred, particularly in the E&C industry
- Public accounting experience a plus
KBR offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits which could include a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Position Contact Details
Please apply at www.kbrjobs.com refer to requisition #1032555