The primary roles are: support internal and regulatory stress testing and capital reporting; develop stress testing calendars and liaise with functions across the organization in order to ensure timely receipt of stress testing deliverables, document processes and procedures involved in regular stress testing, interact on a regular basis with credit risk regarding scenario development and deliverables, analyze stress test results and complete required templates and reporting, in addition to performing other duties as assigned. The Senior Credit and Balance Sheet Analyst will interact on a regular basis with Risk, Finance, Corporate Planning, Accounting, Investment, Liquidity, Capital Planning and other various business units. Stress Scenario Development: Communication of stress scenarios and requirements to businesses, risk, Treasury ALM, and other assumptions for varios stress environments. As certain internal and regulartor stress test requirements, develop a schedule of deliverables, including timing for completion, analysis, reporting, and governance. Document scenario results: The results of stress scenarios need to be well understood and documented/Assist in completion of required RBS stress scenario templates. Assist in completion of required CCAR templates. Assit in development and completionof reports regarding stress test. Reporting: Review and analyze stress test results. Assist in the assessment of capital and liquidity strategies and management actions under various stress scenarios to ensure quality controls in regulatory reporting. Isolate and measure components of the bank's credit risk exposures. Process Improvement: Work to improve the overall stress testing process and develop recommendationsfor improving the stress testing process. Create standardized templates and reports that would improve efficiency.
- Bachelor Degree in Business,finance, accounting, computer science, math, statistics, economics, or other related fields of study required. Master's Degree in Finance, Accouting or Economics preferred. An understanding of the regulations related to CCAR stress testing requirements is a plus. Strong quantitive, analytical, interpersonal, and communcation skills are required. An understanding of banking and credit risk including key risk drivers. Familiarity with basic risk management concepts and principles, valuation of basic financial instruments, Funds Transfer Pricing, Basic accounting principles. Basic understanding of financial markets, interest rats and the potential impact of current economic activity and political events thereon.
- 1-2 years experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft's Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint are necessary
- Essbase database knowledge a plus (onsite training available)
- 1-5 years experience in the following areas:
- Experience with balance sheet and P&L stress testing
- Hours and Work Schedule:
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Equal Employment Opportunity
Req. Number: 390774
It is the policy of RBS Citizens, N.A. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, disability or preceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other facter protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Position Contact DetailsApply Here