International drilling company located in the Greenspoint area is searching for a Treasury Analyst. The salary is $75,000 plus benefits.
This position contributes to company’s success by ensuring an efficient banking structure to support its global operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects. The Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the company and supporting the cash forecasting process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bank uploads for EFT and positive pay
- USD Wire Setup
- ACH and positive pay reversal and rejection review
- Cash forecast & daily review
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantees requirements
- System exchange rate management
- Assist with analysis of statements, reviewing for proper coding, accuracy, variance analysis, etc.
- Perform other relevant duties as requested by management.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with co-workers and vendors.
Education, Experience, Certification, and Training
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, CPA preferred
- 5+ years work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
Work Environment, Physical Job Requirements, and PPE
Equipment (machines, tools, devices) used in performing the essential job function include are but not limited to computer and related equipment, calculator, special instrumentation ,telephone, and automobile. Ability to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE), including but not limited to, safety glasses, hardhat, reinforced toed shoes, FRC coveralls, gloves, and ear plugs or muffs.
Limitations and Disclaimer
This job description describes the general duties and responsibilities and physical requirements associated with the position; it is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or skills required for the position.
The general duties and responsibilities and physical requirements associated with the position are subject to modification in order to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some physical requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health or safety to themselves or others.
This job description neither states nor implies that the listed general duties and responsibilities and physical requirements associated with the position are the only tasks expected of an employee. An employee is also required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks requested by their supervisor and not in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or rules.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities. To perform this job successfully, an employee must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty, responsibility, and physical requirement proficiently.
Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Position Contact Details
Name: Kay Lynn Kuper