Background and Context
CEVA Logistics is the 4th largest integrated supply chain logistics providers in the world. CEVA operates in over 170 countries and has over 44,000 employees. Revenue and EBITDA for 2013 was $8.5 billion and $393 million respectively. CEVA is a levered, private equity backed company. In the past 12 months, the company has completed a capital structure recapitalization (reducing debt by approximately 50%) and more recently refinanced its Credit Facilities as well as most of its outstanding bonds.
CEVA was formed in 2006 when Apollo Management acquired the logistics division of TNT and re-named it CEVA. In mid-2007, CEVA merged with EGL Eagle Global Logistics and integrated it under the CEVA brand.
CEVA improves the competitive position of its customers by developing, implementing and operating innovative supply chain solutions. Thanks to the Group's global coverage, CEVA can offer its services in multiple countries, with one central account responsibility.
By operating dedicated single-user and multi-user warehouses, CEVA provides effective and cost-saving solutions for industries such as Electronics & Telecom, FMCG & Retail, Industrial, Healthcare, Print & Media, Automotive, Transport & Freight Management. In addition, the company offers sophisticated cross-dock and dedicated distribution services.
For more information, please visit www.cevalogistics.com
The CEVA Logistics Global Treasury team will be relocating from Amsterdam to Houston in 2014.
Based in Houston, The Assistant Treasurer – Treasury Operations will be a key member of the Global Treasury Operations function. She/he will report directly to the Corporate Treasurer and heads the Treasury Operations team, including the regional Treasury centers in Singapore and Amsterdam.
The Assistant Treasurer – Treasury Operations Initiates and drives projects for further improvements and optimization of the Treasury Operations function, in the area of cash flow forecasting, bank account rationalization, cash pooling, treasury systems (TMS, SWIFT, Trading systems, electronic banking, and others) and is up to date with new developments in Treasury and identifies opportunities relevant for CEVA Logistics.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Global cash and liquidity management
- Cash flow forecasting short and medium term
- Ensure adequate processes for issuance and administration of letters of credit and guarantees, FX hedging, interest payments and transaction banking.
- Alignment of Treasury Operations team globally, initiating and coordinating projects for improvement and optimization of Treasury Operations
- Implementation and maintenance of the Treasury Management System, as backbone of the Treasury department, capturing the Treasury data centrally, supporting and controlling the processes and provide reporting for the daily operations and management information.
- Dealing with bank and audit queries, relationship management- cash management banks and bank fee analysis globally.
- Ensure Treasury Operations compliance with Treasury policies.
- Regulatory compliance, such as EMIR, IFRS13 and other relevant regulation
- Support Group Treasurer with ad-hoc analysis and other treasury related initiatives
CEVA is looking to attract an individual with a minimum of 8 years of experience in professional international corporate treasury operations, who has gained a University degree in Economics/Business and is Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) qualified.
The successful candidate combines a sharp intellect with the ability to get things done in a global organization. As a person the ideal candidate is confident, energetic, and will be highly experienced in the following:
- Cash flow forecasting, daily cash positioning and bank account administration.
- Experienced in managing a global Treasury team
- Project management experience
- Experience of managing a bank guarantee portfolio
- Extensive experience of central liquidity management
- Knowledge of banking, and financial instruments
- Experience in interacting with senior management and stakeholders
This is a high profile role with an ambitious, private equity backed global company.
CEVA intends to employ the most suitably qualified leader to this important position. The compensation will reflect the importance of the position and the desire to attract the best professional to the role. Relocation assistance within the USA will be available.
Key Terms and Conditions
To express interest, please visit our website www.CEVALogistics.com or click on direct link: Assistant Treasurer.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Position Contact Details
Name: Rachel Moran
Email: Click Here